Tuesday 16 December 2014

December 2014 - Busy.

I realized today that I had not posted in a while. Typical Christmas prep has been keeping me busy. It will get busier so this will probably be my last post for a couple of weeks. Probably until the new year.
George and I had had a beat up, duct tape repaired, tree for more than 30 years. I replaced it this year (Chris
saved some of its branches for a nostalgic wreath) and I love that the new one is small enough for me to reach the top,
has the lights already attached and stores away in 3 pieces. I also like that there is no duct tape and
I don't have to tie it to a door knob to keep it upright!
Rasta was very curious about it. Its his first Christmas tree.
Rasta has actually been quite good about the tree. He likes to sit under it and I don't have any ornaments actually hanging below it. When I leave though he lets me know that I'm not really the boss of him. There is always an ornament on the floor somewhere when I return.

"I'm ignoring that tree for now, but when your gone.........the house is my playground"

He also likes to participate in the gift wrapping. Chewing on ribbons being his favorite contribution.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment