Saturday 24 January 2015

Introducing Avery

I spent a wonderful week in Edmonton, getting to know Avery and enjoying watching Aimee and Mike as parents.
I never like pictures of myself but needed one of the two of us. He is a sweet little cuddler
and I was able to have lots of cuddle time. 

When I left he was 11 days old. In that time he had been to the base twice (once to the gym for a very loud
crossfit competition), to the doctors twice, to Walmart, out to breakfast and to lunch.
This is of him sleeping at a Pho restaurant for dinner.

Aimee is a very loving, relaxed and organized mum.
Mike is an involved and smitten dad. Although his screams of "projectile poo, help!" from
the nursery one day were very amusing.
And Avery is just the sweetest little boy ...... hanging out on his "donut" on the couch,
sleeping on his Dad,
or celebrating after achieving another "poo and pee everywhere" event.
I am going to learn to Skype so I can watch him grow and hear the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment