Thursday 31 December 2015

Peru 2015/16 - Cusco - Juenes - Saqsaywoman

Chris, Jason and I hiked up to the Saqsaywoman site today as a practice run for the Inca Trail. They were using the walking poles for the first time. It went well, back down and Chris and Jason went shopping and I sketched. At 4:30 there was a G-Adventures briefing and the we went out to supper. Wake up call is 6:30am and it is New Years Eve so I'm not sure how much sleep I will get. It is 10pm so I am not doing my blog and will be leaving my computer at the hotel for the next 5 days so no blogging til I get back to Cusco. I will be taking photographs and keeping a diary so will get this back up to date when I get back to Canada.
I am nervous and excited. This is one of the base hotels for G Adventures and another tour company so every day people are returning from the Inca Trail and they are all so excited but all say it is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment